What to Bring with You
- If you are claiming for treatment on your health insurance, you should have your policy number, case or authorisation number and the name of your insurer. Otherwise we ask people to pay for their consultation on the day of treatment.
- Please have a note of your GP's name and address.
- Some modest underwear or shorts if you feel more comfortable in those so that you can feel as relaxed as possible during an examination.
- If you have any relevant scan or x-ray reports, please bring these with you.
- Anything else you think maybe useful.